1. To clean your criminal record of a misdemeanor offense
2. By removing a DUI from your record, it potentially avoids being charged with a 2nd or 3rd DUI in the future
3. To obtain closure on a part of your life, and to earn a feeling of trust and accomplishment from a judge who agrees to remove the stain from your life.
4. To no longer have to answer YES on applications about a criminal record
5. Potentially improve your chances of entering Canada by removing the DUI conviction from your criminal record and creating a point of proof of rehabilitation to the Canadian government for possible entry.
Representing Michigan DUI Expungements
Representing DUI expungement clients in Ann Arbor, Canton, Brighton, Howell, Saline, Adrian, Taylor, Plymouth, Northville, Westland, Ypsilanti, Pittsfield Towsnhip, Warren, Sterling Heights, Farmington, Pontiac, Romulus, Lansing, Novi, South Lyon, Southfield, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Royal Oak, Troy, Rochester, Jackson, East Lansing, Garden City, Livonia, Dearborn, Detroit, St Clair Shores, Hazel Park, Ferndale, Madison Heights, Waterford, Milford, Shelby Township Clarkston, Oak Park, Berkley, Fraser, Sterling Heights, Clinton Township and others throughout Washtenaw, Wayne, Monroe, Jackson, Genesee, Macomb, Ingham, Lenawee, Livingston and Oakland County.